Blades of Anarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Anarion

The next big thing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They think its all over....

Go down 
+2
Rio
Aythne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aythne
Officer
Officer
Aythne

They think its all over.... Empty
PostSubject: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:16 pm

I hate to do it but I have left Blades and I am going to remain Kin less for the time being. Make sure you have me on ur friends lists guys and I hope you all progress with this new kin and do well Smile
Take care guys
Shell x

The last bunny shot albino Sad
Back to top Go down
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:47 pm

/e *Sets all the secret imprisoned bunnies free*

/hug

/more emotes.

No matter what, we'll always have cowbell.
Back to top Go down
Aythne
Officer
Officer
Aythne

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

scrub that I was convinced by Thormie last night to try the new kin out Razz

THE BUNNIES ARE BACK XDDD
albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
thorm
Kinship Successor
Kinship Successor
thorm

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:09 pm

thanks hunn - it wouldn't have been the same without you.

just need the rest to move over to the new family
Back to top Go down
Jolanor
Dagger of Anarion
Dagger of Anarion
Jolanor

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 am

I've been away for a while guys.
What's the deal with the new kin. Can I have some info please?

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hiltton
Kinship Leader
Kinship Leader
Hiltton

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 am

I think Blades reached its "Mature" stage and members seemed to be dropping off like flies. They peaked and there was little more to offer as we didn't have the numbers to raid. So we decided to merge kins and hopefully this will for the best.
On a personal note I've been struggling to show my face, too many things happening. A late Saturday and Sunday evening just isn't enough time to give to you guys. This isn't something I wanted to do to start with, but the idea has grown on me. Hiltton will still be there for a lil while and will eventually go to Parris (My Nooby capt). Blades is in the futures hands...
Back to top Go down
Aythne
Officer
Officer
Aythne

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm

<===== points at Thormie's post
*Look what I made Thormie do, I made him post on forum XD*
/dance

albino albino
Back to top Go down
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 pm

True to form there Shell, ninja-ing your own thread...

Seriously though i'm having misgivings, i'm not a big fan of seriousness. That said ofc i'mna stick with it, if things work out then fine but what if they don't? That's what's troubling me.
Back to top Go down
thorm
Kinship Successor
Kinship Successor
thorm

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm

I don't know if 'serious' is the right word here, but it is clearly more structured and organised in BSH than in the Blades - whether this is better or not I don't know.

It will take a little getting used to, but once you've been on a couple of raids with them they are a good bunch.

With all kin's they can be a little 'clique?' in that there is a core group who know everyone - just like we were / are in the blades.
It was nice having our comfort zone, being able to chat freely and knowing everyone, plodding along doing or own stuff, but its just like going to a new school (big school if you must).. the first few days are difficult, but once you meet new friends it all gets much better.

For those that are interested there will be a min 2 rift runs a week now i'm sure - and the second group will always hopefully (if peeps are on) contain at least 4-5 blades.
These normally start 6.30-7.00pm uk time on a thursday,friday or sat night - meeting at kin house- any questions just ask Winton (me)

Thats open to all lvl50's and tbh - rift and helegrod is something new and does expand the game for us.
However there is nothing stoping us still doing our own thing to uru/cd/bg or just questing together - in fact i would really like that to continue.

maybe its easier for me - but please give it a go, you never know you may just like it.

at the end of the day thorm will still be in the blades and if peeps ever want to go back then i will be happy to invite them. i know raiding isn't everyones cup of tea - but it can be great fun (especially if you get the drops) -

see that damn Aythne has got me to write war and fecking peace now - wait till i get my hands on her Smile - i wish

Last edited by thorm on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregar
Butter Knife of Anarion
Butter Knife of Anarion

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Oh my god! The longest ever post is from Tony....wtf!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
thorm
Kinship Successor
Kinship Successor
thorm

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 am

Hi All

Just thought i'd update peeps on how things are going so far with BSH.

First rift run last week contain Xenya, Winton, Hilto, Berendil from blades - we got 3 out of the first 4 gems: hilto boots, berendil legs, winton gloves.

Second rift run this week (was tonight) - Xenya, Rhiona, Valandeil, Winton, Meredin / Raspoetin - cleared barz and zurm without any wipes - rhiona dropped boots.

So far thing have been going well in the raids - tonights was the best and all the blades are doing well - Rick the leader of BSH even commented on how well we are all doing and how please he is we have joined - means they can now do 2-3 rift runs on a good week -so plenty of spaces for blades.

My plan is to get as many blades into the runs as possible - they normally start thurs / friday night after the locks have gone so any blade online at the time will have a chance to go..
I will try and go on as many as possible with you guys as support - so you have someone to ask if required - but once you've been on a couple to Rog you'll get the hang of it.

All we need now is the likes of Kandral, Uldar / Haldruid, Aythne on next weeks one.. (sorry if i've left any others off the list - its late and my head hurts)

Well there's another fecking long message from me - wtf is going on

Winton / Thormie

Last edited by thorm on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aythne
Officer
Officer
Aythne

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:52 pm

.....what the hell
I go away for a couple of days and Tony writes 4 million word essay on why this is a good thing lol
And Rio..I wouldnt be doing my job right if I didnt ninja threads people expect it of me you see Wink

Erm I can understand everyones reservations about this and there isnt a doubt that there is a click but as Tony said its worth a try..if it doesnt work we can always go back home Smile
Mucho lurve Kin
S x

albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Mucho lurve indeed.
Back to top Go down
thorm
Kinship Successor
Kinship Successor
thorm

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:23 am

Shell

Whats wrong with my 4 million words..

Just making up for the lack of posts in the past..

So get your fit arse online pls, not only do we need a good hunter for the rift, but i need a rematch at fishing - not letting run off the winner after 1 match...

luv

Thormie Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thorm
Kinship Successor
Kinship Successor
thorm

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi Kin

There is a little addition to the Kinhouse front garden - big thanks goes to Rhiona for keeping us alive, and Winton for the most timely conjunction (plus the winning roll)...

Dedicated to all the peeps in the Blades who helped us get this far..

Thormie
Back to top Go down
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Amen.

Am gunna post some pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They think its all over....   They think its all over.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They think its all over....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of Anarion :: Kin Chat :: General Kinship chat-
Jump to: