Blades of Anarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Anarion

The next big thing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artebeus - Lore Master at your service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artebeus
Butter Knife of Anarion
Butter Knife of Anarion

Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Empty
PostSubject: Artebeus - Lore Master at your service   Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:36 am

Hi there Blades, thought I'd Introduce myself. Name's Stu, I'm British, 33years old. Been playing LOTRO a week now after making the move from Guild Wars. Gotta say, I never thought I'd leave GW behind me as it's free and pretty classy, and when I first started LOTRO I wasn't too impressed. However, the game has really brought the world of Tolkien alive for me. I've even started reading Fellowship of the Ring, and wow, LOTRO does really well at showing you around Middle-Earth.
My game style is that of team support. Hopefully my Lore-Master will fulfill that role
Back to top Go down
Mullaah
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Mullaah

PostSubject: Re: Artebeus - Lore Master at your service   Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:37 am

Welcome m8 cheers
Back to top Go down
Hiltton
Kinship Leader
Kinship Leader
Hiltton

PostSubject: Re: Artebeus - Lore Master at your service   Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:59 am

That is well cool mate, thanks for sharing. I'd like to say I have been clean for 6 months... I now wipe with toilet paper not just my hands.

Anyway welcome matey, there are some sick buggers around and I hope you never have to meet any of them.

cheers Wooo
Back to top Go down
Aruin
Admin
Admin
Aruin

PostSubject: Re: Artebeus - Lore Master at your service   Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:06 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.CouncilOfElrond.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artebeus - Lore Master at your service   Artebeus - Lore Master at your service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artebeus - Lore Master at your service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of Anarion :: Kin Chat :: Recruitment-
Jump to: