Blades of Anarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Anarion

The next big thing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

Serious  - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood Empty
PostSubject: Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood   Serious  - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:11 am

No sense beating about the bush I suppose. My Grandfather died on Sunday night - Sad. That's why I haven't been online for the last few days, and won't be for the next few. The extended family (myself included obv.) has travelled down to Cornwall, well, to be together and to be there for my Nan.

The Funeral is on Friday and I'll be coming back up to Wales on Sunday day - so I may be on then. Then again I may not, I'm sure you understand.

I will be back.

P.S Sorry to perhaps kill the atmosphere (no pun, really) but I guess it helps to get it out, and to a lesser extent I'm letting you all know that I haven't dissapeared.

Take care all. I'll see you around.
Back to top Go down
Hiltton
Kinship Leader
Kinship Leader
Hiltton

PostSubject: Re: Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood   Serious  - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:26 am

Hey matey sorry to hear over your loss, it's really cool of you to let us know. I'll let the guys know who don't come on forum that often or at all if that's cool?!

I hope everything runs smoothly for you and the whole family, take care of yourself! We wait with anticipation for your return, cya soon =)

P.s Don't worry we wont be kicking you, i'll even keep an extra special eye on Val and his trigger happy fingers.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rio
Long-Sword of Anarion
Long-Sword of Anarion
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood   Serious  - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 am

Thankyou for your kind words Hiltton. And of course you can tell the guys and girls, saves them worrying about me (I'd like to think).

And thanks for giving a guy a laugh with the Val comment.
Make sure you emote putting your tongue in his ear, say it's from me, he'll understand.

Look forward to seeing you all again.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood   Serious  - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious - Don't click lightly :( ++Ungood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of Anarion :: Off Topic :: Off Topic chat-
Jump to: