Blades of Anarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades of Anarion

The next big thing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunshine Coast dating - Can you please me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albanyda
Anonymous

Sunshine Coast dating  - Can you please me? Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine Coast dating - Can you please me?   Sunshine Coast dating  - Can you please me? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

singles in Brisbane free online dating - Make the most out of it My name is Roselyn LOMAX Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Albany online dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating Brisbane dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating I want a man who takes care of himself... he doesn't have to be rock solid, but no beer gust please!! Also, I feel like I must add - I do not care for pushy men. No does mean no - don't ask the same question over and over again. If I like you, trust me, you will get what you want wink wink! Hello. I am a sexy sweet chick. I am looking for fun, educated, confident men to meet and hang out with. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for hookups but nothing serious. Contact me soon! I also need you to be a good kisser and please dont tell me what your member looks like. I will find out for myself. If you are looking for a relationship, who knows but right now, cimpanionship is all i need. I require a real pic! And some talking first. I'm loolking for someone to share in life's experiences such as taking a trip to Hawaii or just curling up on the couch watching a scary movie. He should not be afraid to ask me to dance even if there is no music. He has to love more in life than video games and computers. well..i love being around friends and having a good time. i love meeting new people. i'm up for doing just about anything. lets see...i'm mostly interested in just meeting some guys i can hang out with. i'm a sucker for country boys and sweet romantic guys. Im only looking for a casual relationship bc I just got out of a 3 year relationship with the only guy ive been with. I wanna go out and have fun since now im single. And I want to get back at my ex for playing me so get this pussy while its hot.
Back to top Go down

Sunshine Coast dating - Can you please me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of Anarion :: Off Topic :: Off Topic chat-
Jump to: